CDR is providing the following technical services:
- Review of the methodology and available studies related to the hydraulic and morphological environment.
- Assessment of site: preparation of cyclone and flooding study as part of the DIA.
- Suitability of site: detailed bathymetric survey and morphological study.
- Preparation of fuel supply plan: development of detailed transportation plan for loading and unloading port for required amount of coal including ships movement allocation plan.
- Preparation of conceptual design: conceptual design of all major equipment and major systems relating to the coal terminal, port & harbour and embankment protection.
- Preparation of optimum design of the proposed plant: assessment of the coal logistics, coal jetty, estimated requirement, handling and storage facilities.
Site Visit Bangladesh