APMT requested Svašek Hydraulics to perform validation calculations for the update of the 2009 and 2014 Poti Port Master Plan.
- Review of the existing available reports and data;
- Validation of the revised port lay-out in the different phases in respect of:
- wave shelter;
- navigation of channel by the vessels sailing to/from port;
- maintenance dredging.
- Morphological study to confirm morphological changes due to phase 1, 2, 3 and 4;
- Cross section design of breakwater / revetment for several sections;
- Hydraulic stability as well as geotechnical stability / seismic design and the quantities to be calculated;
- Developing of updated port layout to including container, Ro-Ro/Ferry, General Cargo berths as well as transport infrastructure.
Svašek and CDR have recalculated and reviewed the 2009 and 2014 Poti Port Master Plan and reported their recalculations, reviews and recommendations. Based on above studies, the required input to update the ESIA has also been formulated.