CDR provided services to the CEIP-1 main consultant Royal HaskoningDHV in connection to project management. CDR’s major tasks included but not limited to the following:
- Formulate strategy for stabilizing coastal polder systems;
- Prepare project work plans and maintain liaison with BWDB and other related agencies;
- Contract management and supervision of implementation of embankments, sluices, river bank protection works and dredging works;
- Comparison of the alternative plans and find out the suitable solutions;
- Formulation of implementation schedule;
- Preparation of different reports as required for the services;
- Preparation of reports as needed under the contract.