CHEC Sri Lanka has requested CDR to assist in the QA/QC process for the Marine Works and Land Reclamation of the Colombo Port City with the following objectives:
- Having an excellent QA/QC process / system in place to ensure that the construction quality fulfils the design requirements and specifications, proper records are produced and that the project runs smoothly;
- Start on-time project preparations and QA for construction: optimize construction methods, prepare method statements, ITP’s and construction forms, set-up of overall survey system and construction planning.
- Running an efficient Quality Control on site where all site staff is aware of the design and construction requirements, QC experts are present on site to monitor quality during construction.
CDR services providing:
- Review the QA/QC process and system to ensure that the construction methods, monitoring plan, equipment and planning assure the expected quality;
- (partly) Supervise the construction works to monitor construction and check if the construction quality fulfils the design, requirements and specifications;
- Ensure that proper records are produced for the as-built documents and drawings for approval by the Client.